1. Practice mindfulness. Numerous studies have demonstrated that mindfulness has benefits for body and mind, reducing stress and depression and even boosting immune function. It can ...
Meet three practitioners who work hand-in-hand with medical professionals to keep new mothers, military veterans and other women healthy The expectant mothers at Denver's Presbyterian/St. Luke's ...
APA's focus on rural communities continues to improve access for underserved populations. Rural clients face barriers that can make accessing behavioral health services particularly challenging — ...
Clinical Practice Guideline for the Treatment of PTSD
This comprehensive online resource will help you learn about the latest evidence-based treatments for post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
- Information for clinicians on recommended interventions.
- PTSD assessment instruments used in the studies that informed the clinical practice guideline.
- Case examples of treatment interventions.
- Resources for patients and families to help them understand PTSD, its causes, its effects and treatment options.
Center for Psychology and Health
This program is dedicated to highlighting and advancing the contributions of psychology to the overall improvement of health status—both mental and physical—and health care in our nation.
The Center for Psychology and Health engages in a variety of cross-association and organizational collaborations to apply psychology's expertise to increase access to quality health care at a reduced cost.Learn More